HealthCare

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Statistically Speaking I'm Amazed

Posted on 4:06 PM by Unknown
I got sprung from the Salt Mine earlier than expected today so I actually can spend time doing what I want to do. I was looking at my Blogger Dashboard and I noticed the new to me blog statistics feature.

Stat Map
I'm happy if one person gets value or enjoyment from my blog posts. I have a lot of things I'm interested in. I was curious what folks read or glance through. The stats have been active since May 2010, but I think they just slapped them on everyone's Blogger Dashboard in August.

To the fine folks of Australia, Luxembourg, India, Brazil, Russia, Netherlands, Canada, Germany and the UK, I thank you for reading and checking stuff out. Drop a comment when you can and use your native language if English is giving you a pain.

So long as I can get to Babelfish or Google Translate I'm good to go.

Now as to what some of my mighty fine readers are perusing.

The Top Five Are:

5. The $99 NetBook
4. Nikki Giovanni Talks About Choices
3. The Confederate Flag, The Push Me Pull You of Culture
2. More Than Words - The Nelson Brothers (Again, I'm sorry fellas for linking you to that song.)
1. The Gift of Self-Pleasure the IFM site (My post is ok but that place is so NSFW)

Technology, Creativity, History, Entertainment and Sexuality. Something for everyone, I guess. Again this is just the stats from May to now. The poetry videos are popular on the separate page at the top of the blog. I guess they are easier to find that way.

I don't plan on changing what I am writing about because I really am interested in all kinds of people and ideas. Depending on how the hormones kick up though, well. Let me put it this way. Middle age women are rocking but not necessarily in a chair.

This blog has always been is a small reflection of my journey of this lifetime. To be of service. To discover new things. To laugh and hopefully remind folks on the other side of the pond that we are not all crazy with fear and malice.

I'll try to keep it flowing and juice up the Ice Tea a bit out on the stoop.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in computers, creativity, culture, financial, poetry, sex, technology | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Cheryl Contee on Networking and Watching The Old Guard
    You learn something everyday and sometimes twice a day. Then again, you can be reminded of things you should have known. In this clip, Chery...
  • Public Health Movie From 1944 - Learning From The Past
    This was a public health movie about encoraging soldiers to get treatment for venereal diseases. This was something you did not say out loud...
  • The Places and Spaces In My Photos
    I have been taking photos since I was thirteen. Sometimes it is a snap shot. I try to make quality prints. No, that isn't true. I try to...
  • Break the Freaking Mold - Colorlines Video
    As some of you know, I am an advocate for alternative and creative video content. I do not care if you want to monetize or not, show me some...
  • In Memory of Miss Koko Taylor on the Finally Friday Freakout
    Koko Taylor sang about life, stories and adventure though the Blues. She carried forward a long tradition of telling the tales via music. He...
  • Lusting Tempos for National Poetry Month
    It is National Poetry Month. I don't have to tell regular readers what May is but stock up on the lube just in case. Replace your worn o...
  • Kathleen Sebelius on Preventative Health Care Services - BlogHer 2013
    Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius spoke at the BlogHer 2013 HealthMinder Day Keynote session. In this clip, Ms. Sebelius...
  • Past as It Plays Itself Foward In Time
    It wasn't like this. It was gritty. Dirty. There was a smell, sometimes. There was people selling vegetables in boxes on sidewalks or in...
  • Trying Not to Be Numbed Out and Failing
    There is a part of me that wants me to "do something". There is a section of my brain that is saying "chill".  I can...
  • Women of the Dance
    There are certain songs that I must dance when they are played. The music forces me out of my chair and commands me to move my body in defia...

Categories

  • aging (40)
  • animation (2)
  • art (21)
  • artists (24)
  • aware (21)
  • BlogHer (7)
  • BlogHer09 (7)
  • books (14)
  • buying (5)
  • camcorders (3)
  • changes (27)
  • choice (12)
  • citizenship (23)
  • comedy (7)
  • comics (2)
  • community (100)
  • computers (9)
  • copyright (1)
  • creativity (102)
  • culture (91)
  • dancing (30)
  • death (9)
  • domestic violence (3)
  • Doo Dah (1)
  • education (44)
  • edupunk (2)
  • election (2)
  • environment (13)
  • ethics (3)
  • faith (19)
  • financial (7)
  • food (26)
  • free events (12)
  • freedom (29)
  • frustrations (60)
  • FTS (3)
  • fuel (1)
  • funk (7)
  • gadgets (12)
  • games (1)
  • green (5)
  • health (40)
  • history (42)
  • humor (17)
  • information (35)
  • inventors (3)
  • journalism (7)
  • language (14)
  • Linux (1)
  • literacy (15)
  • los angeles (6)
  • marriage (2)
  • mass transit (3)
  • math (2)
  • media (11)
  • memories (36)
  • Metro (3)
  • midlife (38)
  • movies (14)
  • music (97)
  • music. (6)
  • networking (4)
  • old tech (3)
  • parents (1)
  • parody (5)
  • Pasadena (9)
  • pcampLA (5)
  • peace (10)
  • performance (25)
  • persuasion (5)
  • persuation (19)
  • photography (3)
  • poetry (57)
  • politics (32)
  • presentation (9)
  • protest (8)
  • PSA (12)
  • ramble (24)
  • reading (6)
  • religion (3)
  • resources (12)
  • responsibility (17)
  • sales (2)
  • science (8)
  • sex (37)
  • spirituality (12)
  • staycation (17)
  • storytelling (27)
  • survival (26)
  • swing (1)
  • technology (26)
  • television (8)
  • thinking (30)
  • trains (1)
  • transportation (2)
  • tutorials (8)
  • veggie (1)
  • video (17)
  • videoblogging (68)
  • videobloggingweek2009 (1)
  • violence (6)
  • viral (8)
  • VloMo (36)
  • voting (3)
  • war (3)
  • water (1)
  • women (76)
  • writing (35)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (32)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (64)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (112)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2010 (176)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ▼  September (13)
      • Poetry In Plain Sight - Rosalee Thompson
      • Common Sense Tips for Digital Generation Parents -...
      • Exhale on the Finally Friday Freakout
      • Statistically Speaking I'm Amazed
      • Tribute to Lee Morgan - Free Concert October 2nd
      • Let Your Freak Flag Fly on the Finally Friday Frea...
      • Margaret Fabrizio and Turning 80
      • Poetry In Plain Sight - Michelle Angelini
      • Blood On the Saddle on the Finally Friday Freakout
      • Poetry In Plain Sight - Marvin Dorsey
      • The $99 Netbook, Frugality and Technology Don't Al...
      • Poetry In Plain Sight - Lynne Bronstein
      • Cry Me A River on the Finally Friday Freakout
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2009 (116)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (12)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile